WELCOME TO PHYSIOACTIVE
We believe in the power of physical movement, and that access to preventative care, treatment and rehabilitation are key to a happy and more fulfilled life. By bringing world-class practitioners and facilities to fast-growing regional areas like Gawler, we rejuvenate our clients and help their local communities to thrive.
Physioactive provides expert assessment and treatment options for all types of injuries including;
Why Choose Physioactive?
- All our physiotherapists are highly skilled and trained and can offer a range of treatment options to help ease your pain and symptoms.
- Our physiotherapists will be able to give you an accurate diagnosis, appropriate treatment and guide you through your treatment plan.
- Physioactive is located within The Injury Hub Complex-which has state of the art facilities.
- Our friendly and helpful administration staff will assist in your every need to make sure your appointment goes smoothly.
- Our physiotherapists are Members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association, which means we practice in accordance with the APA Code of Conduct.
- Many of our Physiotherapists have worked with elite sports teams and athletes.
- We have a number of Titled Sports & Musculoskeletal Physiotherapists who have extended training.
- Physioactive supports a number of local sporting organisations.
- Convenience of on-the spot health refunds, with our Hicaps facility.
- No Doctor's referral is required.
- Convenient on-site parking.
Physioactive's main clinic is located at The Injury Hub in Willaston, with a satellite clinic also in Kapunda and Phoenix Plaza.
Physioactive provides sponsorship and/or services to many State, National and local sporting teams/clubs. We also have a number of professional associations with medical providers and clinics.
Contact us or Request an appointment
If you would like to make an enquiry or request an appointment please fill in the form below and a staff member will contact you as soon as possible.